The “Welcome Day” happens every beginning of the semester, and aims to present the Escola Politécnica of USP to the new foreign students. In this event, we’ll have some presentations that are going to show a little bit more of Brazil, São Paulo and also your new university, USP!
Besides that, we are gonna have a coffee break with typical foods from Brazil, and performances of Poli Dance (with dancing and Brazilian rhythms), Acappolli (the Poli’s Acappella group), collective groups from Poli and capoeira “Fonte do Gravatá”!
The “Welcome Day” is organized by iPoli (Student Association of the Escola Politécnica).
The Escola Politécnica of University of Sao Paulo (The Engineering School) is very pleased to receive you as an exchange student.
Primeira solicitação RNM (requesting the RNM for the fist time):
For your first RNM request, follow the guidelines on the link bellow:
Renovação RNM (requesting the RNM after the first RNM is about to expire ):
For the renewal of RNM and scheduling at the Policia Federal, you will have to follow the guidelines below:
1) Read the information about the procedure (https://www.gov.br/pt-br/servicos/obter-carteira-de-registro-nacional-migratorio)
2) Gather the documents on this list:(https://www.gov.br/pf/pt-br/assuntos/imigracao/substituir-carteira-de-registro-nacional-migratorio/substituir-carteira-de-registro-nacional-migratorio-de-residente-por-prazo-indeterminado-em-razao-de-decurso-do-prazo-de-validade-do-documento-renovacao-de-prazo)
3) Fill in the form and save the page with the QRcode as a pdf.(https://www.gov.br/pf/pt-br/assuntos/imigracao/declaracoes-e-formularios/declaracao-eletronica-e-demais-meios-de-contato.pdf)
4) Send to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) all the documents of the list and the form.
You my also need to present:
1) Up-to-date criminal record certificate from Brazil; (Document that proves that you have no pending issues with the Brazilian and State Courts):
2) School performance; (Your Transcript of Records or proof of your activities performed in Brazil by the University)
3) Means to get by financially.; (Scholarship or internship that proves that there are ways for you to support yourself in Brazil during your exchange)
Send us everything in PDF to: email@example.com
Note: The copy of the passport must include all pages of it.