Student Service at Poli International Office is open Mondays to Fridays, from 11h00 to 13h30
First of all you have to create your universal password, please follow the instructions:
- Access the http://id.usp.br
- click on the link “First Access” and follow these instructions:
- Enter your USP number.
- Enter your email.
- Enter the characters for the security verification.
- Lastly, click the button “Password Request” and wait to receive a confirmation email, on the address specified previously; OBS.: Please be sure to check the spam box.
- After receiving the confirmation email, access the link in the message to be redirected to a page for the creation of the universal password.
- After to create your universal password you must to create your USP email:
- Access the http://id.usp.br
- At the “Usuário” (User: you must write your USP number) and at Senha (Password, you must write the password you have just created). For the next steps, follow the instructions of the site.
USP AND BUSP CARDS: It must be requested by the student himself/herself directly in https://uspdigital.usp.br/jupiterweb/jupiterweb/. The system is self-explanatory. The steps are:
- Access the option ‘USP card’;
- Put your USP number;
- Access the option: ‘Add/Change Photo’ and upload it (size photo 3×4 in jpg file); – Access ‘New Application’. After that, the student will be informed by e-mail, about the delivering process status. For the BUSP card, the steps are the same but this time you do not have to upload the photo.
PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE COURSE: Please note that all courses at POLI are held in Portuguese. We strongly advises students to take Portuguese lessons before arrive in São Paulo. As preparation for your studies at POLI, AUCANI – International Cooperation Office of USP offer an online Portuguese Language Course. Information through the e-mail to: email@example.com or at the following link:
ESCRITORIO POLITECNICO INTERNATIONAL (iPOLI – www.ipoli.com.br): The iPOLI is a Student Association of the Escola Politécnica, which works closely with the International Relations Office team of EPUSP (SVREInt-Poli). They also help foreign students on their arrival in Sao Paulo City, Brazil and the procedures for the Federal Police http://www.pf.gov.br/servicos-pf/imigracao/cedula-de-identidade-de-estrangeiro. Therefore, we strongly recommend to foreign students to contact iPOLI before leaving your home Country. They also promote the “Orientation Week” for more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The classes for the 1st semester will start on February 18th, 2019, https://uspdigital.usp.br/jupiterweb/jupCalendario2019_final.jsp?codmnu=7920. For the Cooperative courses will start on January 7, 2019. So we advise you arrive in Brazil at least one week before the official beginning of the classes.
When you arrive in Sao Paulo, go to International Relations Office to introduce yourself and receive useful information. For directions please see the follow map: http://www5.usp.br/servicos/onibus-circular-campus-butanta/.