Partner Universities please, nominate your students by fullfilling the form we will sent you by email. If you do not received the steps for nomination, please, email us.
Please submit your nominations/applications in time. We will not accept nominations or applications after the given deadlines.
First Semester: February/March to June (Summer Semester)
Nomination: October 10th
Application Forms: October 20th
Second Semester: August to December (Spring Semester)
Nomination: April 10th
Application Forms: April 20th
Please note that for the Cooperative course of Chemical Engineering the timetable is divided in quarterly and the classes’ starts in January, May and September. The deadlines for nomination/application remain the same.
The application must be officially signed, stamped and endorsed by the home university. The dully filled in, signed Application Form plus all the documentation required must be sent by the home University (we do not accept applications sent by students) to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF files no more than 5Mb). Please do not send us any paper applications or supplementary documents.
Please note that our Institution does not offer work experiences and trainings to incoming students.
- Escola Politécnica of USP Application Form duly filled, signed in and stamped;
- CURRICULUM VITAE, of the candidate, in Portuguese or English (1-2 pages), consisting photo, full name (name middle name(s) and surname), e-mail; date and place of birth, home address, contact phone number. Do not forget to mention distinctions, participation in Olympiads and contests and prizes, scholarships (need date of duration), professional and academic experiences and participation in social and civic projects. [NB: This document should be signed by the candidate].
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE/MOTIVATION LETTER (in Portuguese or English). The main objective of this paper is justifying the reason for choosing the Escola Politécnica da USP to perform the exchange program [NB: This document should be signed by the candidate].
- PROFESSIONAL PLAN/PROFESSIONAL PROJECT, (in Portuguese or in English – 1 or 2 pages) of the candidate. The candidate must write his personal project in order to justify your choice to conduct part of their studies in Brasil, putting in question the previous studies and demonstrating the benefits for your future career. [NB: This document should be signed by the candidate].
- ONE RECOMMENDATION LETTER, (in Portuguese or English) custom (letterhead), signed, highlighting the academic and scientific excellence of the candidate and his/her personal qualities. Every major element of the candidate with respect to the rest of the class is extremely important.
- STAMPED AND OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS, issued by your home university. This document needs to highlight the academic path that the candidate is attending (from the start of his/her undergraduate course) and include the name of the disciplines, as well as the amount of credits and results of the candidate.
- Learning Agreement
- Proof of Health Insurance (if available).
- Photocopy of passport or identity card.
Your study plan is established and endorsed by your home University, which issues and signs your Learning Agreement. Your study plan must then be officially accepted and endorsed by the course coordinator at Poli. The Learning Agreement must contain at least a total of 12 credits per semester or at least 3 disciplines/courses offered and taught in/by Poli.
Changes to the initial Learning Agreement
Please note that we cannot guarantee your registration to all disciplines proposed in your Learning Agreement because the places in some courses are limited. Any course changes can be made one/two weeks after the beginning of the classes.
- Application Forms
Forms – Download
Application Double Degree
Application Final Thesis Project
Application Short Duration Program
- Learning Agreement Forms
Forms – Download
Learning Agreement – Final Thesis Project
Learning Agreement – Short Duration
Learning Agreement – Non Degree